Chairman & CFO
- Mercedes Benz and American Express: beginning of career in finance.
- Luxury industry: head of strategic planning, procurement and general manager for Bulgary SpA and MD Italy in Gucci Spa and Dior Italia.
- Yacht industry: Baglietto Group: CMO and MD in Azimut Benetti Group and Leopard.
- From 1994, Accor, the French Hotel conglomerate. He managed the European post acquisition integration with Carlson Wagon Lits Travel both in Paris and Bruxelles.
- In 1998, Andersen Consulting (Accenture) and in 2000, Managing director at Dada one of the largest Italian Internet company listed at the Milan Stock Exchange.
- In 2004, Co-founder Onebip the first Mobile Payment company.
- From 2012 to 2014, consultant in different Internet and Mobile projects.
- In 2014 co-founded Lumyer Inc. named Google’s second best app of 2016.
Research Director, R&D Miami
- Visiting Professor of Neurology, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Florida, USA.
- Head of Laboratory of Neurobiology Ospedale Fatebenefratelli Rome – Italy.
- Associated Researcher Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNL).
- Researcher Molecular Markers Laboratory, IRCCS Istituto Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli, Brescia.
Head of Marketing and Sale
- CEO at Publiespana, one of the largest Spanish media planning companies.
- Managing Director at Plublitalia ’80 – largest Italian Commercial TV media planning agency.
- Extensive knowledge of media planning and media buying for both online and offline media.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Ikaria Consulting S.r.l., Chairman.
- Alfagomma S.p.A., Board Member.
- Ciments Français S.A.S., Chairman and General Manager.
- Italcementi S.p.A., COO.
- Olivetti S.p.A., CEO.
- Morgan Stanley S.p.A., Senior Advisor.
- Tower Brook Capital Partners LP, Advisor.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A., CEO and Board Member.
- Pirelli Pneumatici S.p.A., Different Positions (CEO, Italy Commercial Manager, Italy Country General Manager).
- Pirelli Armstrong Tire Corp., CEO.
Mark de Simone
Supervisory Board Member
- La cooperative Welcoop, Managing Director International and Business Development.
- Welfinity Group, Board Member.
- Carmeds Ltd., Non-Executive Director.
- Nexta Ltd., Non-Executive Director.
- AEGATE HOLDINGS LTD., CEO.
- Clouditalia S.p.A., CEO, Founder and Chairman.
- CORDYS (later OpenText), Different Positions (Chief Sales and Business Development Officer, Board Member and Managing Director).
- CISCO, Different Positions (Vice President MEA Region, Vice President Marketing, Channels, Technology, Alliances EMEA Region).
- STORM Telecom, Executive Vice President and Managing Director.
- GE Medical Systems, General Manager.
- Mc Kinsey Milan, Senior Associate.
Supervisory Board Member
- Citic Securities Ltd., Managing Director
- Bear Stearns London, Head of Asian and Emerging Capital Markets platform
- BNP Paribas Peregrine London and Hong Kong, Head of Global Emerging Markets and various other managerial functions
- Paribas Bank London, Head of Global Emerging Markets
- Indosuez WI Carr Securities LTD London, Head of Asian Capital Markets
- Merrill Lynch New York, Head of Asian Capital Markets
Supervisory Board Member
- Jesa Capital Ltd., Investment and Management Co-Partner.
- Novavision Group S.p.A., Board Member.
- Novavision Group S.p.A., Founder and CEO.
- Vidikron Industry S.p.A., Founder and CEO.
- Vidikron of America, Founder and CEO.
- Boffi Audio Rec, Founder and CEO.
- DPEE (Distribuzione Prodotti Elettrici Ed Elettronici) S.p.A., President and Managing Director.
Information for shareholders
The Management Board of IGEA intends to convene a general meeting to be held on Thursday 29 November 2018 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The documents for the general meeting will be published ultimately by 14 November 2018, in accordance with the requirements pursuant to Dutch law and IGEA’s articles of association. Shareholders registered by the record date (28 days prior to the general meeting, i.e. Thursday 1 November 2018) are entitled to participate in and vote at the general meeting, provided that these persons have registered for the meeting in accordance with the provisions set forth in the convocation documents.
Documents for download:
The Management Board of IGEA intends to convene a general meeting to be held on Wednesday 10 October 2018. The meeting will be held at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Claude Debussylaan 80, 1082 MD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The meeting will start at 10.00 CET. The convocation documents for the general meeting will be published ultimately by 25 September 2018, in accordance with the requirements pursuant to Dutch law and IGEA’s articles of association.
Shareholders registered by the record date (28 days prior to the general meeting, i.e. Wednesday 12 September 2018) are entitled to participate in and vote at the general meeting, provided that these persons have registered for the meeting in accordance with the provisions set forth in the convocation documents. IGEA has an issued share capital of EUR 240,001.00 consisting of 24,000,100 issued and outstanding shares.
If you wish to attend the EGM either in person or by proxy, we kindly request you to notify Van Lanschot N.V. through your bank or stockbroker either by e-mail: email@example.com or by telefax: +31 20 348 9549. Notification can take place as of September 13, 2018, but no later than October 3, 6:00 pm CET.
Documents for download:
SOLICITATION IS NOT AUTHORISED OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION. THE SECURITIES OF IGEA PHARMA N.V. HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES LAWS AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES ABSENT REGISTRATION OR AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE US SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED. THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC OFFER OF THESE SECURITIES IN THE UNITED STATES.
Listing of IGEA Pharma N.V.
Amsterdam, December 17, 2018. IGEA Pharma N.V. announced today that it will list all of its ordinary shares on SIX Swiss Exchange as of December 20, 2018 under the ticker symbol ‘IGPH’.
The listed ordinary shares have a par value of EUR 0.01 each (the “Shares”). The indicative reference price for the Shares has been set at CHF 3.75 (EUR 3.33, based on today’s CHF/EUR exchange rate). A public offering of the company’s Shares has not taken place prior to the listing.
Trading venue …………………………………… SIX Swiss Exchange
Regulatory standard ……………………………… International Reporting Standard
Ticker Symbol for the Shares ……………………… IGPH
International Security Identification Number (ISIN) …. NL0012768675
(Indicative) Reference price for the Shares ………… CHF 3.75
This press release and further information on IGEA Pharma N.V. can be found at www.igeapharma.nl
IGEA Pharma N.V.
Diego Mortillaro, CEO
Siriusdreef 17, 2123 WT Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
+31 23 568 94 94
About IGEA Pharma N.V.
IGEA Pharma N.V. (IGEA) is the holding of a group of companies operating in the prevention of degenerative diseases. IGEA offers medical testing devices and dietary supplements. IGEA has developed an innovative test to measure Free Copper II in the blood stream. Free Copper II is an established marker of Wilson disease now considered one of the major modifiable risk factors of Alzheimer’s disease (“AD”) and Diabetes Type II (“DBT2”). Based on more than twenty years of validated scientific research, it is proven that free copper can predict the progression of cognitive decline and is a risk factor for AD and DBT2. Reducing and controlling Free Copper II can reduce up to three and nine times the risk of AD and DBT2.
NOT FOR PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN
OR INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION
WHERE SUCH DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. NEITHER THESE MATERIALS NOR THE
INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN CONSTITUTE AN OFFER FOR SALE OF ANY SECURITY.
This document does neither constitute an offer to buy or to subscribe for securities of IGEA Pharma N.V. nor a
prospectus within the meaning of applicable Swiss law (i.e. Art. 652a or Art. 1156 of the Swiss Code of
Obligations or Art. 27 et seq. of the SIX Swiss Exchange Listing Rules). Investors should make their decision to
buy or exercise subscription rights or to buy or to subscribe to shares of IGEA Pharma N.V. solely based on the
official prospectus (the “Prospectus”) published by IGEA Pharma N.V. on December 14, 2018. Investors are
furthermore advised to consult their bank or financial adviser before making any investment decision.
This publication may contain specific forward-looking statements, e.g. statements including terms like “believe”,
assume”, “expect”, “forecast”, “project”, “may”, “could”, “might”, “will” or similar expressions. Such forwardlooking
statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may result
in a substantial divergence between the actual results, financial situation, development or performance of the
company and those explicitly or implicitly presumed in these statements. Against the background of these
uncertainties, readers should not rely on forward-looking statements. IGEA Pharma N.V. assumes no
responsibility to update forward-looking statements or to adapt them to future events or developments.
The information contained herein shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, in any
jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful prior to registration, exemption from registration
or qualification under the securities laws of any jurisdiction.
This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States (including its
territories and dependencies, any state of the United States and the District of Columbia), Canada, Japan,
Australia or any jurisdiction into which the same would be unlawful. This announcement does not constitute or
form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase, subscribe for or otherwise acquire securities in the United
States, Canada, Japan, Australia or any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is unlawful. IGEA
Pharma N.V.’s shares have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended
(the “Securities Act”) or under any securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and
may not be offered, sold, taken up, exercised, resold, renounced, transferred or delivered, directly or indirectly,
within the United States except pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to,
the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any
state or other jurisdiction of the United States. Subject to certain exceptions, the IGEA Pharma N.V. shares are
being offered and sold only outside the United States in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act.
There will be no public offer of these securities in the United States.
The information contained herein does not constitute an offer of securities to the public in the United Kingdom.
No prospectus offering securities to the public will be published in the United Kingdom. This document is only
being distributed to and is only directed at (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) to investment
professionals falling within article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion)
Order 2005 (the “Order”) or (iii) high net worth entities, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be
communicated, falling within article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (all such persons together being referred to as
“relevant persons”). The securities are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe,
purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who
is not a relevant person should not act or rely on this document or any of its contents.
Any offer of securities to the public that may be deemed to be made pursuant to this communication in any
EEA Member State that has implemented Directive 2003/71/EC (together with any applicable implementing
measures in any Member State, the “Prospectus Directive”) is only addressed to qualified investors in that
Member State within the meaning of the Prospectus Directive.
28 March 2019: 2018 Financials
29 April 2019: Annual General Meeting
15 May 2019: Q1 Financials
15 August 2019: Half-Year Financials
15 November 2019: Q3 Financials