Chairman & CFO
- Mercedes Benz and American Express: beginning of career in finance.
- Luxury industry: head of strategic planning, procurement and general manager for Bulgary SpA and MD Italy in Gucci Spa and Dior Italia.
- Yacht industry: Baglietto Group: CMO and MD in Azimut Benetti Group and Leopard.
- From 1994, Accor, the French Hotel conglomerate. He managed the European post acquisition integration with Carlson Wagon Lits Travel both in Paris and Bruxelles.
- In 1998, Andersen Consulting (Accenture) and in 2000, Managing director at Dada one of the largest Italian Internet company listed at the Milan Stock Exchange.
- In 2004, Co-founder Onebip the first Mobile Payment company.
- From 2012 to 2014, consultant in different Internet and Mobile projects.
- In 2014 co-founded Lumyer Inc. named Google’s second best app of 2016.
Research Director, R&D Miami
- Visiting Professor of Neurology, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Florida, USA.
- Head of Laboratory of Neurobiology Ospedale Fatebenefratelli Rome – Italy.
- Associated Researcher Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNL).
- Researcher Molecular Markers Laboratory, IRCCS Istituto Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli, Brescia.
Head of Marketing and Sale
- CEO at Publiespana, one of the largest Spanish media planning companies.
- Managing Director at Plublitalia ’80 – largest Italian Commercial TV media planning agency.
- Extensive knowledge of media planning and media buying for both online and offline media.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Ikaria Consulting S.r.l., Chairman.
- Alfagomma S.p.A., Board Member.
- Ciments Français S.A.S., Chairman and General Manager.
- Italcementi S.p.A., COO.
- Olivetti S.p.A., CEO.
- Morgan Stanley S.p.A., Senior Advisor.
- Tower Brook Capital Partners LP, Advisor.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A., CEO and Board Member.
- Pirelli Pneumatici S.p.A., Different Positions (CEO, Italy Commercial Manager, Italy Country General Manager).
- Pirelli Armstrong Tire Corp., CEO.
Mark de Simone
Supervisory Board Member
- La cooperative Welcoop, Managing Director International and Business Development.
- Welfinity Group, Board Member.
- Carmeds Ltd., Non-Executive Director.
- Nexta Ltd., Non-Executive Director.
- AEGATE HOLDINGS LTD., CEO.
- Clouditalia S.p.A., CEO, Founder and Chairman.
- CORDYS (later OpenText), Different Positions (Chief Sales and Business Development Officer, Board Member and Managing Director).
- CISCO, Different Positions (Vice President MEA Region, Vice President Marketing, Channels, Technology, Alliances EMEA Region).
- STORM Telecom, Executive Vice President and Managing Director.
- GE Medical Systems, General Manager.
- Mc Kinsey Milan, Senior Associate.
Supervisory Board Member
- Citic Securities Ltd., Managing Director
- Bear Stearns London, Head of Asian and Emerging Capital Markets platform
- BNP Paribas Peregrine London and Hong Kong, Head of Global Emerging Markets and various other managerial functions
- Paribas Bank London, Head of Global Emerging Markets
- Indosuez WI Carr Securities LTD London, Head of Asian Capital Markets
- Merrill Lynch New York, Head of Asian Capital Markets
Supervisory Board Member
- Jesa Capital Ltd., Investment and Management Co-Partner.
- Novavision Group S.p.A., Board Member.
- Novavision Group S.p.A., Founder and CEO.
- Vidikron Industry S.p.A., Founder and CEO.
- Vidikron of America, Founder and CEO.
- Boffi Audio Rec, Founder and CEO.
- DPEE (Distribuzione Prodotti Elettrici Ed Elettronici) S.p.A., President and Managing Director.
Information for shareholders
The Management Board of IGEA intends to convene a general meeting to be held on Thursday 29 November 2018 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The documents for the general meeting will be published ultimately by 14 November 2018, in accordance with the requirements pursuant to Dutch law and IGEA’s articles of association. Shareholders registered by the record date (28 days prior to the general meeting, i.e. Thursday 1 November 2018) are entitled to participate in and vote at the general meeting, provided that these persons have registered for the meeting in accordance with the provisions set forth in the convocation documents.
Documents for download:
The Management Board of IGEA intends to convene a general meeting to be held on Wednesday 10 October 2018. The meeting will be held at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Claude Debussylaan 80, 1082 MD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The meeting will start at 10.00 CET. The convocation documents for the general meeting will be published ultimately by 25 September 2018, in accordance with the requirements pursuant to Dutch law and IGEA’s articles of association.
Shareholders registered by the record date (28 days prior to the general meeting, i.e. Wednesday 12 September 2018) are entitled to participate in and vote at the general meeting, provided that these persons have registered for the meeting in accordance with the provisions set forth in the convocation documents. IGEA has an issued share capital of EUR 240,001.00 consisting of 24,000,100 issued and outstanding shares.
If you wish to attend the EGM either in person or by proxy, we kindly request you to notify Van Lanschot N.V. through your bank or stockbroker either by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telefax: +31 20 348 9549. Notification can take place as of September 13, 2018, but no later than October 3, 6:00 pm CET.
Documents for download:
SOLICITATION IS NOT AUTHORISED OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION. THE SECURITIES OF IGEA PHARMA N.V. HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES LAWS AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES ABSENT REGISTRATION OR AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE US SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED. THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC OFFER OF THESE SECURITIES IN THE UNITED STATES.
Update of the corporate calendar
Hoofddorp, the Netherlands, 28 March 2019. IGEA Pharma N.V. (SIX: IGPH) today announced an update of its corporate calendar. The annual general meeting is newly set-up for 27 May 2019. The presentation of the 2018 financials and the Q1 2019 financials is newly set-up for 26 April 2019 and 27 May 2019 respectively. The update is due to some additional work necessary to harmonize with SIX and Dutch disclosure requirements. The updated corporate calendar is available under igeapharma.nl/investors-relations/
IGEA is the holding of a group of companies operating in the prevention of degenerative diseases. IGEA offers medical testing devices and dietary supplements. IGEA has developed an innovative test to measure Free Copper II in the blood stream. Free Copper II is an established marker of Wilson disease now considered one of the major modifiable risk factors of Alzheimer’s disease (“AD”) and Diabetes Type II (“DBT2”). Based on more than twenty years of validated scientific research, it is proven that free copper can predict the progression of cognitive decline and is a risk factor for AD and DBT2. Reducing and controlling Free Copper II can reduce up to three and nine times the risk of AD and DBT2
This document does not constitute an offer to buy or to subscribe for securities of IGEA Pharma N.V. This publication may contain specific forward-looking statements and assessments or intentions concerning the company and its business. Such forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may result in a substantial divergence between the actual results, financial
26 April 2019: 2018 Financials
27 May 2019: Q1 Financials
27 May 2019: Annual General Meeting
15 August 2019: Half-Year Financials
15 November 2019: Q3 Financials