CEO and Chariman of the Management Board
- Mercedes Benz and American Express: beginning of career in finance.
- Luxury industry: head of strategic planning, procurement and general manager for Bulgary SpA and MD Italy in Gucci Spa and Dior Italia.
- Yacht industry: Baglietto Group: CMO and MD in Azimut Benetti Group and Leopard.
- Started his career in 1992 in the audit and assurance segment of various players, among which PricewatherhouseCoopers.
- In 2001 he co-founded and was the CFO of mondoBIOTECH (then Relief Therapeutics), a company focused on rare diseases. mondoBIOTECH awarded as Technology Pioneer from WEF in 2008 and went public in 2009.
- After leaving the healthcare business end of 2011, he operated until 2015 as CFO for a start-up specialized in researching and developing methodologies on renewable power generation.
- From 2016, he advises in financial management in different fields and projects.
Research Director, Head of R&D
- Visiting Professor of Neurology, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Florida, USA.
- Head of Laboratory of Neurobiology Ospedale Fatebenefratelli Rome – Italy.
- Associated Researcher Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNL).
- Researcher Molecular Markers Laboratory, IRCCS Istituto Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli, Brescia.
Head of Marketing and Sale
- CEO at Publiespana, one of the largest Spanish media planning companies.
- Managing Director at Plublitalia ’80 – largest Italian Commercial TV media planning agency.
- Extensive knowledge of media planning and media buying for both online and offline media.